Our website contains a breadth of information that allows visitors to fully understand every intricacy of Senova Systems ranging from the technology behind the pHit Scanner to upcoming events and conferences that we will be attending. This post will provide you with a quick snapshot of the entire website so that you can efficiently and effectively navigate to the information that interests you.
The Applications tab contains data and information about the wide array of applications in which pH can be measured using the pHit Scanner.
- Map – We’ve created an interactive applications map that houses a simple breakdown of the various applications in which the pHit Scanner can measure pH. By navigating this map, you can also find pHit Scanner measurement data for specific applications such as Ground Beef, or request that we measure an application in our lab. This page is updated as new data is available.
- Briefs & Data – Briefs & Data is a text-based view of the Applications Map, allowing you view the various applications in which the pHit Scanner can measure pH. You can also find measurement data for specific applications or request that we measure an application in our lab. This page is updated as new data is available.
- Resources – As a hub for all things pH, we’ve compiled articles and websites that discuss the role of pH in a variety of applications. This page is updated as new data is available.
- Requests – This page allows you to request that we test the pHit Scanner in a specific application.
The pHit™ Plaform tab contains information relating to the technology behind the pHit platform, the pHit Scanner, and the future uses of the pHit platform.
- pHit Scanner – This page provides an in-depth look at the key features of the pHit Scanner, such as calibration-free and dry-storage. You can also see a brief video of the pHit Scanner in action.
- pHit Platform – This page details the technology behind the pHit Scanner and explains how we were able to achieve our calibration-free pHit handheld scanner.
- The Data – Using data gathered in our lab, this page supports the ability of the pHit Scanner to successfully perform in a variety of scenarios (i.e. ladder testing), temperatures, sample sizes (i.e. low volume), and sample types (i.e. solids). This page is updated as new data is available.
- The Savings – We’ve put together an analysis of how the pHit Scanner can reduce your costs and save you significant money. We even created a calculator that will allow you to calculate your estimated savings based on your typical costs (i.e. cost of your pH meter, calibrations per weeks, etc.).
- Use Experience – This page explains how the pHit Scanner has been designed to provide you with a great use experience, with features such as data transmission via Bluetooth® or USB, cordless design and rechargeable battery.
- The Future – This page discusses potential future variations to the pHit Scanner, which include the pHit Micro™ for microvolume measurements and the pHit Flex™ for hard-to-reach measurements.
- Sensor Integration – This page allows interested parties to reach out to Senova about working to integrate the pHit sensor into existing or new products to provide an enhanced user experience or to enable entirely new applications.
The News tab contains information about Senova Systems and the pHit Scanner in the news and media.
- Press Releases – This page contains every Press Release from Senova Systems.
- In The News – This page contains links and references to Senova Systems in the news, such as articles, blogs, and advertisements.
- Events – This page contains information about future events Senova plans on attending and past events that Senova has already attended.
- Press Resources – This page contains information for anyone in the press that would like to contact us or quickly learn more about Senova Systems.
If you have any questions about the website, don’t hesitate to email us at info@SenovaSystems.com!